SG

KerenShine
Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Good

Feels like it’s doing something but it’s really thick syrup, the smell is not amazing, it’s too sweet (I tried it by myself) Ok so I have another review, the night time syrup is amazing, my toddler (3 years old) had a dry cough and it’s was life saver, in just 2 minutes it helped and she was back to sleep

Sorphea05
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

It’s a bit sweetened but it’s work for my children

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good helped really nice

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great product for my kids!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

for my colleague baby waiting for her feedback

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Taste good

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I trust this brand, I constantly order cough syrups from iHerb and for immunity, they really work. I forgot what a pharmacy is, because with 3 children I buy only here, the immunity of the children has become stronger, the smallest one suffers from a chronic runny nose, so he went to the garden and immediately coughed, this syrup (if you do not deviate from the recommendations and observe the time interval) is very helps, the main thing is to give on time and not to forget. The syrup helped us not get sick. Health to everyone!

Elena
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good and useful purchase in a set. Excellent children's cough syrups: day and night. Good composition, convenient form of reception. We give it to our daughters at the first sign of a sore throat. Helps and alleviates manifestations. We are satisfied!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took on the recommendation of a friend for a test for a child. we will test) I hope you like it, just like them) they praised it very much)