SG

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It tastes good. Size is okay, not big not small. Using this for toddler to take it to ease discomfort for their throat is easier but it's not the case with my toddler since she is not really into candies so yeah, I still can't make her take it. She'll just taste it and she's done with it. Still, it's a good purchase.

9032f846-d7af-4dbd-8042-5e6f6ee54631
4b84ea14-80c1-4c82-9cec-8301000f5e2c

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

My almost 3 year of age son always (frequency) gets sick as his immune system is developing. As soon as I notice him getting sick, we use this supplement and I see an improvement right away. He loves the taste and quality ingredients are used to benefit children. Package is safe for toddlers so no worries for mamas out there.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

A sore throat is a common symptom of the disease caused by the novel coronavirus. It can help soothe a sore throat and break down secretions for my daughter.

b48ce2fb-6083-4a4b-a5d3-d91a5a72b544
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Best thing you can give ur kid when they are sick that cant refuse it! It really works and smooth their throat. Easiest way for you. Like it burts bees this product.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

my 6 years old daughter loves it, taste is good, helps to soothe the throat, great that its a lollipop which is nice for kids to make them have troat sweeties. nice and light package, healthy ingredients

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good as a throat soothing pop for kids. Packaging is and good packaging size. Taste good, quality and ingredients are good , Burt bee is a very good brand

Posted on May 12, 2022

look great, tastes great and works. gave it to my kids age 4 and 6 to soothe their through and coughs - especially before nap time or bed time.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Kid loved these pops and since it was my concern that she won't like them - already money well spent. Bought them mostly for sore throat and they seems to do the trick with pain relief and coughing.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My new life saver, it’s was so helpful and my toddler loves the flavor