SG

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
The Best Lip Balms

These are such good lip balms , goes on buttery smooth, actually moisturizes and hydrates your lips. Best thing is these aren’t waxy like a few others. Good ingredients too :) No artificial smell. Scent is amazing too:) Summer Fruits Pack contains 4 full size Lip balms , 4.25g or 0.15 oz each.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I got this set along with the other one and they’re perfect. I love the quality they’re so moisturizing. I use them all the time. The scents are perfect and the size too. They fit everywhere. The packaging is so cute and it also fills my lips. I love the texture.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I bought this for my wife and she tells me that she loves it. She says that it does exactly what it is supposed to - moisturises her lips and does not have a sticky a texture afterwards. She wants me to order more for her when it's back in stock.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Great value and variety of fruity lip balms to try. Lovely as a gift or stocking filler. These aren’t coloured but are very nourishing Please like if this was helpful to you :)

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Love these products, very happy. Burt’s Bees are soft and smooth on the lips and last for hours. They scents are amazing, especially the Coconut and Pear one.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees lip balms and these did not disappoint. I was a bit skeptical about ordering the coconut and pear but it is actually my second favorite from this bunch. the grapefruit is delicious!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

it's really great it's become one of my favourite lip balm I use daily there's no harmful ingredient all natural it's good moisturising I love the texture the scent and The taste

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

makes my lips soft so its good quality. good price packaging and size. good for any age. i use it all the time. scents are so good.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Personally love the pomegranate and grapefruit flavour . The scent is just nice and not too overwhelming and the texture is just nice without being too oily / greasy . The price is also reasonable attractive when purchase at iherb .