SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I’ve always been a fan of Burt’s Bees and was thrilled to see that they have them for pets as well. My dogs love this product being applied to them. After one time applying it they know what to expect and get excited about me applying it. No adverse side effects noticed. Quality and ingredients trustworthy. Tremendously effective as described

Both my beagle and pom like this. And, it’s true, they like to lick it off my hand like what the other reviews say. It doesn’t have much scent which is good for me, and helps moisturize my doggies paws.

67f3bdf4-7395-4cd8-a18c-e12ad5dc7300
d1838bd0-a5eb-4040-8a2e-096253ac08a3
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I do really like this product tremendously. The reason I only gave it four star's is the fact my dog seems to love it more than me, every time I put it on her paws she licks it off just as quickly. I'm working on that end of it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Choosing the best for my dog. Using it after the walk and his paws are way softer now. My dog didn’t have any allergic reactions, but definitely wouldn’t mind to eat the lotion:)

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

The olive oil ingredient makes the shampoo very hydrating for my pet's dry skin. The size is very reasonable for its price and the packaging is very well done. Definitely recommend it for your furry friends.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
2051

Posted on May 19, 2022

bought it for my dog as it is not expensive. Buy at discount and I think it is good value of money

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Soft and pleasant smell, leave the cushions soft without that rough look, I recommend the product.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Moisturising on my dog’s paw but doesn’t leave the paw sticky or oily

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Love its smell! In winter it will be used daily!