SG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
It works!

I've been using this for over 2 weeks on my senior pup who has a tumor under her eye that causes frequent "weeping." It has removed the stain almost completely. It is cool, has no scent to bother my dog, and she seems to enjoy it. The size is perfect, compact enough for travel but contains quite a bit of product. We love it. Highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

First time I have ever purchased this and it does seem to work. says to use everyday and I admit I have not and yet there has still been a very noticeable change within about a week-week and a half. would recommend. if you are more diligent than I am the results should be faster and better.🙂 plus good price

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Says to give it 15-30 days to see effects if used daily. I will say using it when I do it helps to remove the sticky residue in her fur by her eyes.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Bought this to use on my 4 month old puppy. So far it has not irritate his eyes and and I really like it

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Have only started using this product. But when I have used for a month or so I will review again if that’s ok.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

great, i have english bulldog and it definitely works for her

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

no more tear stain on my poodle

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Love it! It works on all stains

Posted on Feb 20, 2022