SG

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I bought red dahlia color because I heard it was a dupe for Clinique’s black honey lipstick. Well… Even if you put 5 layers of the Burt’s bees you won’t get black honey. It is almost like my natural lip color. BUT this is still the best lip balm ever created. I really love burt’s bees lip balms because they are so soft and so moisturizing. I will definitely get more.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is the richest color I've seen in a lip balm, so I'm excited to have it as an alternative to a lipstick. I like that it will travel well as a single product for both purposes. I've been using Burt's Bees quality products for years, and their compositions always moisturize like they are supposed to.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love this tinted lip balm. I usually go for tinted lip balms since I don't like wearing lipstick. This lip balm has a very lovely sheer brown/reddish colour which I really like. It also reminds me of the Clinique black honey lipstick. It may not be as hydrating as a normal chapstick but that's fine for me.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

It’s so good I’ll order more of it next time ,it’s tinted and moisturizing. the color looks so natural on the lips it does a better job than my other expensive Tints. Totally worth it 💯 .

ac012029-1420-4715-b16f-f58cda0045c1
Posted on May 2, 2022

Moisturizing and relatively long lasting, with a neutral, slightly fruity scent. It looks like there's a lot of pigment in the tube, but it applies very sheer. Great for an every day, goes with everything, natural makeup look, and it compliments my light-medium skin tone and pale lips. I tried this shade in particular because of the rumors that it's a dupe for Clinique's Black Honey. I definitely disagree, this is not similar at all to Black Honey, but that's certainly not something I would hold against Burt's Bees! Overall I'm satisfied with it as a daily hint of barely-there color; my lips but better as they say.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Scent is not strong which I like, the colour is absolutely pretty! It is not the most moisturizing lipbalm though, so if you are looking for something moisturizing you should try something else. But I would gladly repurchase this because the colour is so pretty and it works for basic moisturising purposes

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love the texture of this tinted lip balm. it feels smooth and not sticky. the shade is a my lips but better color. I love this line of tinted lip balms.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is an excellent lip balm with nice tint ( Red Dahlia shade ). It is suitable for simple makeup looks or just alone. Waiting for restock.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Love it! Gives a good and natural color, not giving a old fashion color for young ladies, no scent to it.. it’s small but it enough to use it even as a check product:)

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

LOOOOVE this color, I use it every day on my lips, does have a nice color and I also feel like it moisturize really well. Great size also, nice package too :)