SG

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Why deplete wood when there’s fast-growing bamboo? Great absorbent qualities and nice white colour

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The best napkins I have ever bought , very strong and absorbent !

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Would re-buy it!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was interested in a bamboo napkin and bought it. It's much thinner than regular kitchen paper, and looks like a large, rough tissue. Is it more water-absorbent than tissue? It's rough, but it's soft so it doesn't feel bad to the touch. We consume a lot of kitchen paper, so I will try using this paper, which has less environmental impact, for a while.

270aed45-6c35-4a2d-8cc2-f468db8debc2
84403be2-4cd0-4a69-9fec-0116466fd49b
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

When I was a kid, it was 50 years ago. There was no toilet paper, and there was a hard rat-colored paper in the toilet. It turned into white and soft paper, and when I noticed it became toilet paper. I didn't think I was using it too much, so I took it out and used it. The grandmother in the nursing facility took out a little toilet paper, folded it neatly, and used it. After seeing that, I decided to use bamboo napkins. It can be used for anything. It is useful and used carefully at my home.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

When I first ordered it as a sanitary product, it was a paper napkin! Lol I put a cut in the middle and it feels like a tissue, and I mainly use it in the kitchen. It feels thin, but I think it's stronger than tissue when it's dry! I don't think it will change that much when it gets wet. Polo polo I'm very happy that it's made of bamboo and it's eco-friendly, but it's too expensive ... (^^; I'd be happy if more and more bamboo paper products are distributed ♡

2c9761ad-0b96-429d-b1e9-a36e3e61530c
a34f864d-ef40-473f-83f0-1124a67cd54a
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It works well as a napkin. I will continue to purchase.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

This is a good quality paper napkin. However, the price is high.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Generally, the paper is relatively thin