SG

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Fantastic!!!

If you're a fan of strong coffee, then you'll definitely want to try Café Bustelo's espresso instant coffee packets. I was really impressed with the rich flavor of the coffee, and it had just the right amount of bitterness. The coffee was also very smooth, and I didn't experience any harshness or astringency. Overall, I thought this was a great product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys a strong cup.

8b55ca2c-586d-4d60-b299-12b9e04ae2f9
85068309-0985-440c-9719-6261dc342696
a49758e3-1e43-477a-9cc7-a470b9b2a3b5
e8d9fea6-6ad4-4d88-92db-57fadb34ac14
dab657d9-fe7d-45f9-90f0-f5d280774177
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great value for the money, and prefer it to my regular old ground beans at home! The flavor is great if you're a breakfast blend kind of person, without all the acid of the over-extracted skunky Starbucks options. I used the packets while on a two week back-packing excursion. They took up very little space and weight. I recommend this product for any traveler/hiker/hunter!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I love this coffee anyway and this has become my favorite instant coffee. It dissolves really well...no grains at the bottom of the cup. So flavorful and satisfying. I wish there more packets in the box but it lasts me a work week. Great price too. I buy several boxes at a time.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Bought these for days I don’t have coffee on hand or time to make a coffee run. Fast, easy, instant and a deep, rich coffee taste. Never understood the hype over this brand until I tried for myself - it’s very smooth and tasty! Easy size to put in purse and take on the go - or stash at work!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I was a little dubious about these at first because instant espresso?! But they are actually very tasty - not as good as actual espresso but I purchased these to save money and they do the job. As someone who vastly prefers espresso drinks these are much better than any other instant coffee Will definitely be purchasing again!

Posted on May 16, 2022

The only instant coffee I’ve tried so far that doesn’t have much of that “instant coffee” taste. I love having it on hand for times when I need or want just one extra cup, or when traveling.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good instant coffee, convenient to use package. It's also great for a home-made mascarpone cake - it adds a nice coffee flavor to it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

For great tasting espresso drinks you can make anywhere. I use these instead of coffee, hot with flavored creamer or iced. The individual packets ensure it's always fresh.