SG

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
This stuff is my MUST HAVE

Okay I will say, I have read reviews about Cake products and people complain about the scent etc but I am a fan. Cake products are my absolute hair go to. They compositions is amazing, the results are outstanding and the scent is a kind of warm clove scent that is actually really comforting. For men who are in their 50s and the hair is a bit thinner, this really works. I know the product packaging is pink but, get over that. The quality is A+ and it really works.

Posted on May 2, 2022

omg the scent is amazing! my kid wishes they had curly hair and could use it! lol. it is also a very good product, one of my favourites for curls!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Was worried about the “bubblegum” scent being overpowering but it’s very subtle and definitely doesn’t leave a scent on the hair after washing. Makes my hair very soft!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I tried this conditioner with the shampoo that goes with it and I am pleased with the results. I must say, my straight hair don't need much conditioning as I do not use heat and do henna. I simply want a product that does not weigh down my hair, and this one does the job (hair are soft and detangled) very nicely. Loved the smell too, the same as the shampoo: light, sweet, a mix of bubble gum and cake batter. And most important: vegan and cruelty free! Will try others from the brand for sure!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Scent is like ice cream. I love it! I use it on my thin, fine hair and it does pretty well.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Good for a blow out!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

pretty good, not a great scent though

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great if you want a cruelty free shampoo.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Low review to make sure they won’t sell it in higher prices

Posted on Mar 22, 2022