SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

i love the quality of this product because of its ingredients, the taste is not awful, well kept packaging, the dosage was reasonable to its price. the size is okay.. nevertheless the best part are the benefits and its effects to my hair and skin. it serves as antioxidants because its rich with tocopherol..

fd8bba47-095c-4d08-9a49-e8d6326188c7
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

When i begun using this product i observed that my skin always glows and my hair stopped falling unlike before… im 47 yrs old but nobody thought im tht age… thanks for this product…

e67617d2-985a-4939-ac49-6d1477751d16
Posted on May 12, 2022

Vitamin E is good for its antioxidant property. It can help anti-aging, cell damage repair. Sometimes I will add it to DIY skin care cream or herbs infused oil for preservation purpose.

2a08ec0a-e9cf-42ef-8be2-19dda33bb7d8
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good one,, the ingredients have many benefits as antioxidants to skin , hair, and to immune ,, you need to take it for long time to see the effect ,, not bad taste,, good capsules size and quality ,, Perfect package you can as pharmacist about the dosage

cd31f765-bf06-4b2c-8248-21980a743fe6
Posted on May 17, 2022

I came across this product while browsing. After reading some of the reviews from others I decided to try it myself. So far the product suits me well and I must admit that it has its own quality. I hope to gain more benefits from it 😊

e3859fcd-1541-4493-b8e5-162db92f6fe9
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I was deficient of Vit E and back to normal after taking supplement. Size is good and easy to follow and good quality. Just take 1 per day so dosage easy to manage. Packaging is good and arrive in good shape. No odd taste or smell. Good benefit and effect. Price is ok. Recommend.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Vitamin E is a nutrient your body needs to support your immune system and help your cells to regenerate. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that make getting enough essential to your everyday health. Vitamin E is most commonly known for its benefits for skin health and appearance. Purchased this product with the intention of testing only, Let's see how it goes!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Excited to try it. I know vitamin E is great for skin so I purchased this along with beta-carotene to improve my skin condition.