SG

djagi
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I got this supplement at a very deep discount, from a promotion. Excellent quality and composition. Dissolves easily, dissolves in fruit juice. I haven't used it long enough yet to feel a visible effect, but I trust the quality of the brand. The packaging is convenient, wide enough to pour comfortably. I recommend the product.

This supplement has a really good composition to aid with your bone health. In addition to calcium it has magnesium adn vitamin K that aids in the absorbtion of the minerals. In addition the collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid may also aid in joint heath . The vitamin C and D are a real bonus. Recommended!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My parents have very painful joints. Long time have been using simple collagen from California Gold brand and loved quality and benefits of it, so I trully love this brand. But one time it was sold out and we tried this specific for bones and they loved the effect even more. It really smooths and release the pain in knee and whrist joints. It takes about a month after you will start to feel the improvement in your joints, but really worth waiting. Keep using and you will notice a difference. Happy that finally solved my parents joints pain.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Love it! Way more complete then a simple marine collagen supplement

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Received all good, just started using it

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

For the help of bones, its ingredients are almost comprehensive, and its packaging is sufficient. It has certain benefits for improving osteoporosis. Stuff is great! Reasonably priced! Commodity composition, quality, quantity, dosage is very good! I like it very much! Awesome really awesome! I love it so much! Thanks to the R&D team! Very good product!

b868c0af-13d3-453f-bdda-9d2be121c96c
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Osteoporosis is what I worry about. Vitamins like this are more comprehensive, so I don't have to supplement each vitamin individually. It's good to eat this bottle. And he improved my knee, and his effect is very good, for someone like me who is more middle-aged and elderly, it is a good thing! Reasonably priced! Commodity composition, quality, quantity, dosage is very good! I like it very much! Awesome really awesome! I love it so much! Thanks to the R&D team! Very good product!

12854b90-04e6-412c-9e4b-192d4fa7a0ec
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

In the human body, the joints are located everywhere where rotational movements, flexion, and extension are carried out. The joints are divided according to their structure into simple ones, in which two bones are connected; as well as complex, where three or more bones are connected. Both those and others have common surfaces that are covered with cartilaginous tissue. It is collagen that acts as the substance that is the "lubricant" for cartilage. It reduces the risk of deformation during movement. Collagen is included in all elements of the joints. In addition, there is a lot of it in the skin, tendons, ligaments, as well as the walls of blood vessels.

25d23fab-5c68-40ee-a547-3d7ae1fc2f85
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Strong bones and joints are a vital component of a healthy body and quality of life. Bone Food by California Gold Nutrition is a convenient powdered supplement that contains important vitamins and minerals to help support healthy bones and joints*. Just mix it with your favorite beverage for an extra boost of important nutrients. Bone & Joint Health Support Our Bone Food supplement contains a unique blend of vitamins and minerals designed to support bone and joint health. This supplement contains Vitamins C, D and K, as well as Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, all of which play a key role in building and maintaining healthy bones and joints*. Plus, it's formulated with hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid to support healthy connective tissues and joints*. California Gold Nutrition's Bone Food Bone & Joint Health Support supplement contains a unique vitamin blend.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for the first time, I want to see how the ligaments will react, I have been taking it for about two weeks, I drink it in the morning with UP 5000 collagen, Collagen Peptides, California Gold Nutrition, marine with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, it is easy to drink, I feel that I have become a little less pain in the knees and shoulders.