SG

djagi
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I got this supplement at a very deep discount, from a promotion. Excellent quality and composition. Dissolves easily, dissolves in fruit juice. I haven't used it long enough yet to feel a visible effect, but I trust the quality of the brand. The packaging is convenient, wide enough to pour comfortably. I recommend the product.

My parents have very painful joints. Long time have been using simple collagen from California Gold brand and loved quality and benefits of it, so I trully love this brand. But one time it was sold out and we tried this specific for bones and they loved the effect even more. It really smooths and release the pain in knee and whrist joints. It takes about a month after you will start to feel the improvement in your joints, but really worth waiting. Keep using and you will notice a difference. Happy that finally solved my parents joints pain.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This supplement has a really good composition to aid with your bone health. In addition to calcium it has magnesium adn vitamin K that aids in the absorbtion of the minerals. In addition the collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid may also aid in joint heath . The vitamin C and D are a real bonus. Recommended!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Time after time using marine collagen, to fulfil body building requirements. It's rich in different ingredient, required for tendon and bone health.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Love it! Way more complete then a simple marine collagen supplement

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Received all good, just started using it

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

For the help of bones, its ingredients are almost comprehensive, and its packaging is sufficient. It has certain benefits for improving osteoporosis. Stuff is great! Reasonably priced! Commodity composition, quality, quantity, dosage is very good! I like it very much! Awesome really awesome! I love it so much! Thanks to the R&D team! Very good product!

b868c0af-13d3-453f-bdda-9d2be121c96c
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Osteoporosis is what I worry about. Vitamins like this are more comprehensive, so I don't have to supplement each vitamin individually. It's good to eat this bottle. And he improved my knee, and his effect is very good, for someone like me who is more middle-aged and elderly, it is a good thing! Reasonably priced! Commodity composition, quality, quantity, dosage is very good! I like it very much! Awesome really awesome! I love it so much! Thanks to the R&D team! Very good product!

12854b90-04e6-412c-9e4b-192d4fa7a0ec
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

In the human body, the joints are located everywhere where rotational movements, flexion, and extension are carried out. The joints are divided according to their structure into simple ones, in which two bones are connected; as well as complex, where three or more bones are connected. Both those and others have common surfaces that are covered with cartilaginous tissue. It is collagen that acts as the substance that is the "lubricant" for cartilage. It reduces the risk of deformation during movement. Collagen is included in all elements of the joints. In addition, there is a lot of it in the skin, tendons, ligaments, as well as the walls of blood vessels.

25d23fab-5c68-40ee-a547-3d7ae1fc2f85
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I have been taking it for several days, along with collagen from the same brand, I have noticed positive effects, they are good quality products, essential for people over 30 years of age and the bones require supplements like this one that has so many benefits for the joints , improves ligaments and bones, its taste is not so pleasant but if it is good for health, welcome!