Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, FOODS - Black Peppercorns Grinder, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
SG
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

In terms of value, its definitely a worthwhile purchase as it comes in a huge bottle. Flavour and intensity-wise.. its not as good as other brands in the market. Flavour is kinda lacking and i find myself spamming more pepper. Grinder works fine but can be improved. Also, for anyone wondering. .. i dont think this is refillable.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Such a huge bottle of pepper it certainly beyond my expectations! Very nicely packed and can use for quite a long time, super value for the money!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I did not expect this to be so large, but am so thrilled for such great quality peppercorns for a trial price. I'll be sure to pick up the other variants! Smells wonderful, taste great!

Posted on May 30, 2022

The quality and ingredients are good and clean the taste is fresh I use it daily for most of cooking The package is excellent it the size is fairly good

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Come with grinder and a lot of black peppercorn. Cannot be refill. Can last for a long time, pepper grinds very easily and comes with a cover to keep dust away.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I thought it was a normal size spice bottle but this is very big, it will probably last about forever in my kitchen hehe, very good pepper and great value for money

Posted on May 28, 2022

The taste of the peppercorns is rich and full of flavor, it is able to upgrade any dish. The grinder works well and is easy to handle, also the size of the product is quite solid.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I got this through the iherb promotion, it's an amazing size and deal! I use black pepper on everything so this is great for me, favorite ingredient. great ayurvedic benefits too. Packaging is good, makes medium-sized granules. Quality is great for the price, tastes great -- get it!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought one of this black pepper grinder and I was surprised for it's quality and wonderful smell. Too bad the bottle is not reusable. I wish I could buy the refill using the same bottle.