SG

Posted on May 4, 2022
THE SIZE !!!

I have never expected it to be this big size. I thought it would be just in a small grinder bottle of about 10-12 cm but it turned out to be almost 20cm. It really is good value for money. It is very fresh and smells very aromatic. Besides the grinder is easy to use it also produces fine grounded pieces. The grinder bottle is beautiful and presentable to be used directly on the dining table. I am really happy to have bought it.

8d02bbb0-a5a6-475c-a8fc-1f714f099e74
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

i love that four types of peppercorns are included in one bottle. i put some on top of my arugula and tuna pasta dish and it tastes amazing.

77aeee9a-e7d2-4356-a777-dcca8a4928e8
714db4fc-a0f0-4f6e-9879-144ba0ecaf2c
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Such a big bottle it comes in and packaged light too. I didn’t expect it to be so big. It’s great.! It Tastes great. Only downside is I find with mine is the grind part isn’t too sharp so takes a while to grind the peppers. We use it everyday otherwise and quality of peppers is good !

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The size of this grinder is much larger than I had expected. The package is made of plastic, which is a little disappointing, but the quality of the peppercorns inside tastes delicious! I feel this is a great value for the money and will try more spices from California Gold in the future.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Top quality and v good ingredient to add to your ppq also taste v good you can use onion powder with it on the mix came in v good size package was well prepared i got it with multiple spices was a real benefit to my recipe and served it to my friend and family they love it too

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

great quality, authentic ingredient of peppers , taste is all natural, easily to use, the size is great for cooking, package is secured properly, many benifit for mom like me, big serving for cooking mom , will definitely use this in our diet, more flavor to our food recipe, frequency of pepper usage is exciting

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The quality is excellent and I love the taste and it’s very easy to use too, very economically in term of packaging and price wise, I use on all my recipes, the benefits of pepper I understand is essential for well being. The grinder bottle is a new complement on my dining table. I am very happy and satisfied with the product and would definitely buy it again and recommend to my friends.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Really good grinder. I wish they had adjustable size for the grind. THe pieces come out a little big for me, but a good trade off for a grinder that I can use without worrigng that it will break, use it for a few mlnths and then buy another, I have broken to many cheap grinder to invest in anything permant. THis is perfect