SG

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I've noticed that resveratrols typically remove skin disorders, like patches of rough skin under your elbow on the outside etc. This one does what other makes of resveratrol haven't done for me - removes hard calluses from heels making heels soft. Naturally if it does that on the outside, what restorative effect it produces inside your body? Got to be significant.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I feel more energetic after taking it for about a week. This is very important to me as I am an old lady -- 84 years of age, to be able to move around like taking my dog out for walks and do a bit of shopping. Life becomes more interesting.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The quality of the ingredients is very good and the results even better! The combination of resveratrol with Olive Leaf Extract and MCTs, greatly potentiates the effects of this supplement, which makes it superior to others in its category. My cholesterol levels have improved a lot, I have more energy for my daily tasks, my appearance is more youthful and I feel less inflamed. Capsules are easy to swallow and leave no aftertaste.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Since the first day it works. I think it is a high quality, in very good plastic package. The size of capsula is ok, 2 capsulas per day with food is ok. Life boost based on the ingredient is ideal for healthy cardiovascular system but it can also reduce inflammation.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Very good supplement for maintaining cellular and heart health. I give it to my mother, she feels good from taking this supplement. I will definitely order again. I took this package from a promotion, at a very reasonable price.

omilla
Posted on May 4, 2022

An interesting product with a very good composition. Supplements that support heart health, anti-inflammatory and immune system. I am satisfied. I bought them cheaply, at a trial price.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The capsules are easy to swallow about average size. They are each packed solidly with the ingredients. I've been taking this product for 2 months so far I think it has been good. I have noticed the skin under my eyes don't seem to be as black. I will continue taking this for now and hope to see more benefits.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I am a stroke survivor and I need my wits about me going to work with kids, this has given me a burst of energy.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Grateful for this product after reading "Lifespan'. To start investing in our health and long term future gives a sense of hope and peace. Grateful to these companies for putting together such great products to help us preserve our future with such inspiring anti ageing creations. Thankyou.