Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Liposomal Vitamin B12, 30 Packets, 0.17 fl oz (5 ml) Each - iHerb
SG

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This was a first time I've got a Liposomal form of B12. be fore that I was taking Methyl form chewable tablets. The liposomal form is more potent and easy to take. I do like the taste of it. Vit B12 is essential for the nervous system and better absorbed. It is an addition to the methyl form of the folic acid I take.

Posted on May 27, 2022

For this high dosage, it is probably to repair damaged nerves. Cherry taste, which probably reminds me of cough syrup - urgh. There is a much better tasting one out here on iHerb, but since I got this at trial price - 50% of the original, I will put up with that ; )

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Try this Liposomal Vitamin B12 first time. Very easy to consume and taste good. Reliable quality from this brand. Perhaps this is one of the very few brands offer such Liposomal B12. Package is also easy to carry.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I didn’t get a big energy boost and feared I may have developed a sensitivity to b, but the product itself tastes good and is easy to take.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Not sure about quality as I just started using it. Ingredients looks fine. Size is bit higher for me to swallow and haven’t noticed any energy difference. Taste is kinda bad as a cough syrup. I got it on trial price so bought it. Will be buying again if it works on a long run.

Posted on May 8, 2022

It’s liposomal so it’s better absorbed into the body and I trust this brand too! Taste wise I like it too!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I will be buying again! Gives you the added burst of energy when you need it. Love it!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is the first time I try liposomal B12. The absorption rate is better

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Tastes nice when mixed with water. I use this in a morning mix with rehydration drink and mix it all up.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I really love California Gold Nutrition brand! Vitamin B12 in liposomal form is much better absorbed. I really love 💕