SG

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Spirulina is one of the powerful vegetable proteins for our body and is a perfectly safe natural food that provides daily energy and nourishment. Iodine, Iron, Selenium - all-natural and ideal for detoxification to remove toxins and salts. Highly recommend this good quality supplement for those who required optimal health and energy.

fd3df536-6b09-4d70-a921-5437de4dc5fd

Beautiful and clean skin of the face, long hair, hair, slim figure. Goodbye Cellulite! Spirulina is an algae rich in protein and vitamins, a versatile and effective remedy. Iodine, Iron, Selenium - all natural! Ideal for detoxification - removes toxins and salts! And also a great face mask. The result - the skin is very soft and delicate, a pleasant glow, the pores are slightly narrowed, the skin is not matte, there is a healthy glow. In short, it glows with health. Before that I ordered a package of 120 capsules with a dosage of 1000mg, now I ordered 200 capsules with 500mg. Better to take 2 a day, morning and evening.

12726409-f17c-4b93-81f7-c2628bffe00d
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Spirulina is one of the most powerful vegetable protein for my body, because I am a vegetarian so this is one of the plant based protein I relied on to provide me all the essential vitamins. I have been taking this amazing super food for several years now and it has given me optimal health and energy. The tablet is black and small, easy to swallow and digest. It has a distinctive odor but it does not bother me as I know its from the blue-green algae. Overall, spirulina is perfectly safe natural food that I will continue to take for my daily energy and nourishment.

c84cf5e0-c5b4-443d-bbb5-2e372275adf3
b1304c27-bd6f-4294-8c37-2381e86d44eb
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I am a very busy mom of two young boys and before I found this vitamin (only took 3 pills per day), I felt exhausted all the time. After taking two bottles the only thing that is noticeable is the energy. My children are both on it now, as well as my husband and I are. We all feel better and muscle relaxation has been observed when we're

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for over 6 months. It is the best thing I have ever tried. I suffer with chronic illnesses and diseases and this is a miracle supplement. If you want better health, better quality of life and a burst of energy, this is your vitamin.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have not been taking this supplement long enough to know if it is helping me. I've only been using it for four days and haven't had any side effects. I am already feeling a bit more energetic and have noticed a significant drop in my cholesterol levels which is very important to me as my father has high cholesterol. The reason I am writing this review is because I

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Some people like a lot of vitamins, but some do not. I think everyone wants to feel better. So I will tell you that this vitamin works! And it is inexpensive and goes very well with my diet (fiber, low-carb and healthy fat). It has improved my health significantly in general and also for my physical performance.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for over a month now, and so far, my symptoms have been reduced drastically. I wake up every morning feeling refreshed and ready to go! I recommend this product to anyone who needs help getting off of the couch--from a fitness-based injury to a stress-related illness.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have a lot of trouble with digestion. I suffer from chronic constipation and constant gas, which usually causes bloating, abdominal pain, and frequent trips to the bathroom. When I began using this product my physical problems resolved immediately - though my mental symptoms remain. It really helps me feel really good all day long!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I was looking for a supplement for my son (12) who has ADHD and bulimia. After researching and trying numerous other supplements, having seen the reviews of this product, I decided to give it a shot. We tried it - 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening, twice per day. Within a few days he had more energy, slept better,