SG

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Our gut needs prebiotics for the probiotics to work efficiently. This comes first and it is a great one to start with. Tumeric, Ginger and Boswellia are all great ingredients that help our gut. This is terrific as its all in one drink and drink your 8 glasses of water per day to help move the gut, if you know what I mean!!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Excellent purchase once more, everything according to the description and of great quality and ingredients, composition, taste, size and package, love this brand and its products thank u!! Will return for more

1a1aad9a-5479-4764-b46c-d6c81d75637b
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I’m going to buy this again. Felt like a nice cleansing and healthy drink. Also, I heard about it from Dr. berg who is a keto YouTuber.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This was just a sample pack. It has everything useful for your gut, as well as Tumeric, Ginger for your digestion and Boswelia. Good stuff!

I bought this because of the promotion price it offered. Since I am in the process of taking other product I gave it to my mother in law. Because this is only for about two week's use I also gave her the second product. The California Gold Nutrition LactoBif Probiotics, 5 Billion CFU  She sometimes suffers from digestion and has difficulties going to the loo on regular basis. After finishing the first product she has had her bowel movement regularly and she continued with the second product but her digestion problem still persists though not as much as before. Besides taking these products she also takes yoghurt she has made herself. I think that might also explain that the yoghurt has played part in easing her problem with the loo. I might consider providing longer dosage for her. Just see then.

09928d1b-7e6c-4599-94f3-b3b0b2451028
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I mix this powder to take with my water kefir so I can take my probiotics and prebiotics together. It seems to have made an improvement on my digestive problems compared to just having the probiotics in the kefir alone with out the prebiotics!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This product is amazing. It works well, just make sure to take it with a lot of water, especially for constipation but other than that it is great. Also the prebiotics are a great bonus.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great anti-inflammatory, gut-helping product. Handy packaging, not very easy to open - but doable. Great for traveling, otherwise i would buy the box of the same product.

Posted on May 26, 2022

It helps the intestinal transit (constipation) and the restoration of the intestinal flora after a course of antibiotics. I noticed a decrease in appetite after drinking a glass of water in which I diluted the sachet with this product. So it is good for people on a diet.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

a8651ba4-3903-4268-9df9-e03985a3982c