SG

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Wonderful

I love you convenience of the packaging. It has a slight flavor of the ginger & tumeric. The quality of this product is evident to me I believe it helps with my gastritis. I just wish the cost was less. But I enjoy this fiber supplement. I would buy it again.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Taste: Ok. The turmeric taste is subtle. Caused I’m do not like strong turmeric taste. Overall: improve my bowel system. I also take after Probiotics. I used to have IBS. Cleared my complexion too (especially around the chin area)

0c12e072-155f-4540-9eaa-ed41e9aed4c3
0eddeef2-f9be-4c8c-b6c4-5fe6f7497563
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Taking it every morning with my coffee with MCT oil. I feel the overall boost and happily skip breakfast. My weight is looking much better and my digestion issue of 4 months ago is gone too. Loving being "retired" and healthy!

Great product, and fast delivery. I use this in my smoothies every day and have noticed improvement in my bowel habits. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I bought it for my mom. She had a problem with toilet but after using this Fiber, she is happy because all her system started to work and now no problem. Thank you Iherb for sale and delivery in time!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I take it with iHerb probiotics and together it gives just super effect! I think everyday probiotics+ prebiotics provide so much energy that rarely other add supplements can give

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love this supplement brand, good quality, medium size, package is comfortable to use, to soon to review the benefits regarding digestion cause just started using it, ingredients are natural and taste is o.k

11856bd7-4d82-48cc-aa84-8ec703ef0269
Posted on May 14, 2022

Great supplement that benefits digestive system, gut and improves its microbiome.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have started to take this supplement since one week, I can feel already some improvement.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Good company, very good combination of price and quantity, will buy it again