Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Rhodiola Extract, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
SG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Only just started taking it, and I decided to try it for ongoing anxiety issues. It’s no Valium, but already I feel more able to confront unpleasant anxious thoughts without going so deep down an anxiety spiral. If your anxiety isn’t quite at a clinical level (in which case definitely go see a doctor) I recommend you try this first.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I have been taking Rhodiola Rosea supplements for the past 6 months. I started taking it because I heard a lot of positive reviews about it. I figured that I should give it a shot since it had such great results for so many people. I wanted to see if it would help me with my fatigue and stress. Over the past 6 months I have realized how it has helped me with my stress and fatigue in so many ways, so I have decided to keep taking it. I have had so much success with it that I even recommended it to my friends and family. It’s great for anyone who wants to improve their energy and mood. It can help you feel more positive and motivated throughout the day. After trying this product from the California Gold Nutrition brand, I found it to be more potent than other supplements I have been taking before. Therefore, I fully recommend it.

djagi
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I took ashwagandha when I had a period of depression. It didn't help me much. Now I take rhodiola and l-theanine and I feel better. I guess it's individual. The product is nice and I trust the brand to offer high quality supplements.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Started taking it because my preffered ashwaganda brands are out of stock, mainly for sleep quality and overall wellbeing. I think my sleep has improved on it, I'm also feeling more energetic and less gloomy (not that I was depressed before, only bummed but current world affairs). No side effects noted. It is a decent replacement for ashwaganda for me, but costs much more

Posted on May 21, 2022

Rhodiola Extract helps us to increase energy, stamina, strength, and mental capacity, improve athletic performance, resist the effects of stress, and help manage depression, anxiety. It sustains levels of neurotransmitters including serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine. You can see the benefits after persist in taking it every day.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

During the time of use of this herb extract I feel more energized, without fatigue and better stress control. Immunity body status improved as well.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Received today really pleased with shipping time. I have been wanting to try Rhodiola for awhile as it is said to help with joints. So pleased to have found this good price on iherb.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This is the ideal daily dose, especially for those people suffering with depression and anxiaty. It worked very well with my husband. The smell is not good, but it does not taste bad. The quality is excellent.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Amazing ! Only taking for the last 5 days and I feel the effect . I feel more calm , relaxed , the stress reduced dramatically. Sometimes I don’t believe it . I am taking with L-theanine . It was the best thing I did to buy both . Totally liked it

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have to take rhodiola for my fatigue and depression, but with this supplement, the effect was somewhat less pronounced as compared to other brands. Still, I think this is a good product and has a positive effect on the body.