SG

mybestofthebest
Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Excellent! for my face too!

I know that this honey has many health benefits when you take it... I also use it for my face in the form of a mask either alone or with natural yogurt, it really leaves the skin very soft and moisturized then I can use my makeup and really my mature skin looks fresher.

b806cbe9-7cc8-43ab-98dd-e15ea3abe493
1df25900-91e1-4f6f-be87-663c00cead56
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Bought this to my mom to hope its give her energy This my second bottle still give my mom its really improve the immunity glad to start give my mum coz she have Covid 19 last month and all her symptoms was very simple she is 70 and have multiple disease ,for the dosage I give her one tea spoon in the early morning once a day the bottle size is small but its enough for one month she always comment about how good it taste

6e84a3ad-8fdf-40b1-a6ba-e3917d372176
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

As we know it, the higher the MGO, the more effective the manuka honey (reference: online reading). I primarily purchased this bottle as a go-to supplement for those days you are starting to feel symptoms of being "under the weather". I also use it for my husband when he has slightly elevated blood pressure.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It arrived in a dark liquid state, which is not what I expected for Manuka Honey (or from the pictures), but it's summer. I put it in the fridge and it returned as in the photos. Bizarre that it can change form so radically. It's good, but it doesn't have particular taste characteristics like some specific honeys. The jar isn't glass but soft plastic.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This manuka honey is great to take for when you are sick or your immune system is not at its peak. I take this with water and lemon or sometimes add it to my tea as a sweetener. Great buy and something I bought for my mom when she was ill and it really helped her recover quicker.

Posted on May 2, 2022

We absolutely love this high quality Manuka honey in our house. This is a must if you have kids & even pets! I’ve used this product on sunburns, scratches, a dog bite on my daughters leg, and even to soothe an injury on my chickens foot! We also use this during illnesses for the incredible immune boost! You need this product in your life! I love the high potency ingredients in this product too. It’s a miracle worker in a little jar!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I'm no honey expert so this is just my personal opinion: This honey is my favorite because of its price-taste-MGO ratio. I have tried 6 or 7 types of the Manuka honeys and in all the above mentioned parameters, I believe this is MY best choice. I love its taste, the middle of the road MGO (263) and its relatively good price per gram - especially when it is on sale or promotion.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I keep this ingredient on hand in this size for baking and for dosages when not feeling well! The benefit is the great taste and helping your body stay healthy as best it can! Hope you love it as much as my family and I do! (I truly think you will!)

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Phenomenal! This Manuka honey healed my dry skin in 3 days of application. Literally, every where I applied it, I saw healing results. I am so amazed that this HONEY could heal and seal my skin. I tasted it and couldn't believe that you could also eat it. It helped my digestion.