SG

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Tasty EVOO!

This olive oil comes from only one source, California, which can tell you a lot about its quality. According to the book Salt, Fat, Acid, olive oil from from one source tends to have the best taste and quality. Most of the cheaper olive oils come from a number of sources as they are all mixed together. Because I use EVOO for most of my cooking, I bought this slightly more expensive but great tasting oil from California Olive Ranch.

Heard a lots of great comment about this brand. Truly an awesome brand with fresh and tasty authentic olive oil! 👍 Attached is freshly baked olive onion bread 🍞

235434b5-786f-4cae-ac2f-0d526e8ca95f
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

i love this olive oil, we'll definitely order again. tastes good. excellent for salad and cooking. very well packed. i will recommend this to my friends.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought this because it's organic, rated highly for flavor and it's 100% authentic olive oil. The biggest reason is they print on the label the pressing date, so I know how fresh it really is.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

A good quality olive oil for an affordable price. I like that it shows the region it comes from and has a harvest date. Tastes great!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is an excellent EVOO that is smooth and buttery while still having some nice flavors of grass. My usual grocery stores stopped carrying it, so I was so happy to find it on iHerb.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Maybe we love this oil because we love California :-) but it also has a wonderful flavor that we enjoy for cooking or for salads. This tastes like a very nice quality olive oil.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I like to buy products made in the USA, and also I chose this because it is according to the label a single varietal grown and sourced from California therefore should be quite pure. The flavor is mild and pleasant.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

California Olive Ranch Arbosana is absolutely fantastic olive oil. Subtle taste, super quality. Made from superior ingredients in a reputable growing environment. I recommend you use it on salads but it's also great in sauces or other cooking that isn't high temperature.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I love it. Smells good. I use it on salad and baking. It works wonderful. Smells really good. I like all their olive oil. I tried 3 of them. All good