SG

Neil
Posted on Sep 4, 2021
High Quality Olive Oil

Even though it's not their 100% California-sourced version, they still apply the same quality standards in their sourcing of international olive oils to make this blend. It tastes great and is an everyday olive oil. iHerb wraps the bottles carefully with bubble wrap, so there are no worries about this glass bottle shipment.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The taste is acceptable and not too spicy. Although I would prefer that the bottle be less heavy and thick so that it's easier for people with small hands to grip. Olive oil lines the gut so it relieves chronic constipation and I'm able to move my bowels daily. It contains beneficial omega oils that we may not obtain sufficiently from our diet.

I can say it's a good quality olive oil since I felt die-off reaction when I first tried it. Good for SIBO. Tastes good too. I will be ordering this olive oil now.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I found out about this olive oil from my cousin who highly recommended it. It’s the best tasting one and I use it for everything from making eggs to salad dressing.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Fast delivery. Packaging was in a box with bubble wrap and small bubble bags. Too bad they didn't sell the 100% California normal blend. I was actually looking for that instead. Other than that, oil itself seemed not bad. It was very light and has a light taste, definitely not floral or fruity as the label claimed it to be. I even used it on my hair and face and it washed off easily with water too. Bought in September 2021. Harvest date written on the label is 2019/2020 so I guess it's quite old?

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The flavor is complex and rich, without feeling heavy on the tongue. I prefer this in salad dressings and such, it's a waste to cook it.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I search online for good extra virgin olive oil, this brand was always on the recommended lists from different sources. Therefore, I bought a bottle from iherb to try after I finish my current one.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great quality evoo. After buying crap oil from the store for so long, I forgot what real evoo tastes like. I'm never going back!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

High quality olive oil that i ever used. Taste really good with homemade bread, and salad when use. Sometimes I used to cook with vegetables like beans, etc. I loved it! One of my favorite olive oil in the market!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I found this as a recommendation in a Mediterranean Diet group. Great quality, great taste, I've used it in cooking several items and it's really high quality stuff.