SG

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Not extremely exfoliating but is very nourishing on the skin. It has a shea butter base. Smells like vanilla and chocolate.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Quality ingredients, nice fragrance, and effective scrubbing Will purchase next time again.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The texture of the scrub is smooth and moisturizing. I like the ingredients of shea butter and almond oil the most. After use, the skin feels smooth and the fragrance is long-lasting. It is worth mentioning that the lid of the package is a peel-off type. , so convenient to use 😃

c9659358-cee6-4016-bfb4-defb70d869bd
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

It is a good exfoliator with a good aroma, it has a good size I use it on my hands, elbows, feet and knees, I am 33 years old, the benefits are excellent, with natural ingredients, it leaves my skin soft and does not leave it sensitive at all since The quality is very good.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because the material is good. The scent of fresh cream sweets. The scent will remain until you wash it thoroughly with soap. Delicious scent. Moist.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A salt scrub makes my skin tingle, so I bought this one.

NataliCat
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A body scrub from the company of the novelty promises a wonderful aroma and skin resurfacing, let's see in practice

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I was not so attached to the smell. It's not a bad smell but I expected it to smell better. Very greasy texture, I was expecting something lighter. I bought a smear on the feet with cracks. If my review helped you I would love your lick :)

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Auto-translated from German

Very good smell but no peeling effect at all! Feels more like a body lotion.