SG

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Moisturizing and softening shampoo!

I definitely prefer this one to the Orange Blossom milk cleanser, simply because it left my hair so soft, I could feel the different when I rinsed it off. it have my hair the smoothness it needs. Plus the ingredients are clean and don't trigger my allergies. This shampoo is definitely my favorite right now. my hair is dry fine 3b curly. I highly recommend :D

Posted on May 13, 2022

Really nice cleasing milk. I use it as a cowash on my curly hair it cleanses the scalp nicely without stripping the hair. It left my hair clean and moisturized it has a really good composition and clean ingredients. I have 3b 3c curly hair.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

nice scent good for carly hair cgm approved

Auto-translated from Russian

Cleansing milk White Orchid, softening, 240 ml. The bottle is small, the smell is awesome. Gently cleanses the scalp. I have seborrhea and this shampoo-cream perfectly soothes the scalp.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Frankly, I haven't tried it yet, but I will come back here to write my experience

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Pleasant and good smell, highly recommended