SG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
My 4b/4c hair enjoys it.

It has a sweet scent, sweeter but lighter than the shea butter leave-in conditioning repair cream. The texture is also smoother than the shea butter one, which has a grainy and watery texture. It also doesn't leave white residue, unlike the shea butter one. This is better used on overheated and over-styled hair but can also be used on various hair types in various conditions. This container size is huge and can last anywhere around 4-6 months (if not more), depending on how you use it. I use it after every wash or when the hair is feeling dry and brittle, it leaves my hair feeling very moisturized. On the months with extreme temperatures, very cold or very hot, I recommend this product. I don't apply it to my scalp because it can create build-up.

76170553-6cfb-497e-a2e3-712db7d5ad55

Literally my favorite leave in ever the scent of it is amazing and the quality is pretty good the size is big and the package is cute, I have curly hair let me tell you how I use it, first: you wash your hair with shampoo on the scalp only don’t bring it on the ends of your hair then when styling your hair put some of it on your hair but don’t bring it near to your scalp I feel like it is really good and it moisturize my hair very well I LOVE IT

48108687-4f9c-4018-a338-04c44a377c14
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Highly recommend! This product comes in a high quality packaging which it important as this cream will last you months if you have short to mid length. Very beneficial and have different uses .. for dry hair it can be used as a leave in since it brings back the moisture you can leave it overnight and it can also be used for split ends. It has a light nice scent that doesn't last long on the hair. Good for sensetive scalp how ever I don't recommend it on the scalp as it is thick it may cause oiliness. Otherwise I 10/10 would recommend!

8c1f93f4-9a0e-476e-8d85-19eec3e153c7
e01fe295-afd5-490c-b8f4-05840922bbf1
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Cantu hair creams are a god sent for me as far as managing my 4C hair is concerned. Nothing has ever moisturized and tamed my strands more than this cream. Applying this to my damp hair keeps it moist for all 5 days straight with no need to remoisturise. I love this and highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you So

Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022

this is literally the only product I need to put in my hair, I've saved so much money with it lol I really was spending a lot every hair product purchase spree what with the sprays, hair gel, leave-in conditioners. It was an expensive mess that never left me truly happy with the result. & now all I do is wash my hair, throw this in it just as I exit the shower, scrunch it up a bit & I've got nice thick curls that last me even through the next day. Let's put it this way, come an apocalypse, I'm bulk purchasing this item as a just in caser.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

It smells amazing! It’s not too thick so I don’t have any issue mixing it with my other hair curling products, I still add a little bit more water to the concoction so it wouldn’t weigh down my 2b/3b hair. I prefer this over the other leave in from this brand which is less than 400ml yet costs more, I’ve tried them both and can say that this one is much better, I don’t get why the other is more popular. I will definitely purchase this product again. Please like my comment if you find it helpful 💜

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I recommend to buy! An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I have long curly high volume frizzy hair, my curls are not too tight. I love how a little goes a long way and coats the hair and gives a lovely natural shine. It moisturizes and tames frizz while being lightweight and not dragging the hair down. It made my curls look lively and well nourished. My hair feels soo soft when using it. And i love the scent, it is slight and gentle but great.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

although the package was opened and had a spell I used the product and my hair benefited from it' it moisturizes the hair very well and has a great scent.. the size of the product is just WOW and last you for like two months or more. the composition is great - argan oil is very good for your hair. loved it