SG

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I love this line of curly hair products, life saver, my girls have very curly and thin hair, you can imagine the struggle, this one makes it easier to brush, and keeps the hair moisturized, i use the spray aswell and it works wonders, the smell is amazing too .. i highly recommend it.

Moisturizes Fragile Coils Gentle Care for Textured Hair With Shea Butter, Coconut Oil & Honey No Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens or Mineral Oil Deeply Conditions for Soft, Manageable Coils

2a54e42b-2c60-4d2d-9aa5-f1778593f610
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I am not a kid but wanted to try. It made waves in my hair instead of curls but I quite like it. A little hardens the hair and should be brushed after putting on. Overall I am pleased because I really wanted something against hair freeze.

5f3c7a85-db06-4779-9fa8-38c4732feabd
e6624fa7-874b-471f-8327-94efa0a1c826
662b308e-b8d9-4bdd-aeed-77d1bd48a9b0
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I love this. Have not been able to use conditioner in my hair forever. I am 73 years old and this works great, smells good and you don't need to use a whole lot.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Very good product, very nice scent.. good quality.. I use it for my kids age 4.8 its good for both hair.. It makes hair very soft and moisturize.. The composition, size, and package very good..

Posted on May 13, 2022

best composition leave-in conditioner for kids hair the quality and benefit is top well moisturize no more dry scalp good for sensitive. size and package 💯👌 I use it for my daughter age 3 and I like the scent I recommend it.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I use it for my daughter’s curly hair. Very nice and only a small amount is enough I re-apply it on the next day with the Cantu refresher

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I like Cantu products for my kids this leave in conditioner it’s make my daughters hair very healthy and shiny and very nice curly I will order it again I like the smell to

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I put this on my 5 year old’s hair after a hair wash, rub it from the roots to tips and it does not feel greasy at all. Gives her hair a smooth nice texture when it dries and reduces statics.