SG

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I bought this because my daughter suffers from frizzy hair, her front hair is very dry. I love this product it is very hydrating, not oily and it helped with the frizz from the first use. and the smell is like a candy reminds me of my childhood. most importantly it's clean. , the texture is watery when it melts in the warmth of hands.

8b40a29b-a5f2-4ecc-8c81-20ba4dddf501
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Finally my waves looks like waves. Really helped with my really frizzy hair, that was wavy once. I am still learning how to use it properly, I never used any styling products before. I applied on wet hair a walnut- size bit and it looks like it worked okay. I am really happy with it. I don’t like coconut smell, but this is a nice fresh combination, which I don’t mind.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I’ve tried this a bunch of times, and I like it so far. For reference I’m not a child, and I have curly hair that is fine to medium. This smells really nice, not as strong as theCantu curl activator cream. It doesn’t leave much of a cast on my hair, which I prefer for longer lasting curls. However, I feel like my hair is hydrated and shiny when I use it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I got this for myself, an adult, because I have fine hair and a lot of curly products just weigh my hair down. I thought one for kids would maybe work better. Unfortunately, it doesn’t. It has hardly any hold at all, and my curls just stretch out. If I throw a hard hold gel over the top of it, I can use it, but not by itself… (2b-2c, fine, low density, low porosity)

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my favorite brands ever i love this t cleans my scalp so well very good for the hair and curly hair good has many benefits it moisturizes the hair i love the package favorite one for kids good size love the quality i love the composition

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I reordered this product again, i highly recommend for mothers who struggle to comb their daughters curly hair and manage it ! My daughter is very sensitive and it makes combing much easier! Plus the scent lasts for days!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My girl has type 3 curly hair. I have another brand as well so I switch brands for on different days. This works great too and love the smell

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My kid’s hair was getting very dry using other common brands in stores, we’ve been using this brand and his hair has gained its natural moisture back even when we don't use it his hair is a lot easier to style than before.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I took the custard for the first time. I really liked it. The smell is pleasant, the consistency is good. The hair lies well after use, forms curls, but unfortunately not last long. Does not contain silicones. Definitely I will take more.