SG

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I like it so so so so much and I will ordered again, ( third times) I can see the big difference when I used this product, the size is perfect, also package is good, and I recommend you all to try It, you will like it so so so much, go to buy it and write your experience here, share with us your test Thank you so much I hope my comments helped you.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I dilute it with water so it would be less harsh on my hair and to create foam. After 2 washes the hair feels dry but applying conditioner fixes the issue. It is much less stripping than the other shampoos with sulfate and the bottle lasts me more than 4 months with my method. It’s not the ideal shampoo for my hair that’s 2b/3b but it’s definitely one of the best options I have for now. Please like my comment if you find it helpful.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Highly recommend! This shampoo is one of the best, it comes in good packaging and good size it will last you long. I saw how high quality this product from the first time I tried it. It has no scent and doesn't irritate the scalp as it is not drying. Gentel composition makes it good for those with a sensitive scalp. It is not drying but definitely not moisturising either you'll need to use conditioner.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

i tried many shampoo but this one finally fits me i use it at my scalp it clean will doesn't dry my hair the size is good for two months good packaging it doesn't moisturize hair but it doesn't make it dry you must use conditioner after it for moisturize hair advise