SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
5* CANTÙ Hair Care

Very good product for cowash. Light coconut scent, hair feels soft, silky, and clean (removes build up effectively). Great content: castor oil, shea and coconut butter, and plant extracts. While in shower, I apply it to the roots, massage thoroughly 3-5 minutes, distribute to the ends, and rinse. Continue with the live-in Cantu treatment or hair mask - always good result

2e045f9e-5ccd-42f3-aa6c-d1daa0c7ee2c
6f770e3e-dadc-4529-ba0b-d6966e6ce8ea
a5c8cb33-4990-4054-9527-fd1e905783da
Posted on May 8, 2022

Oh i love this so much! Its so refreshing and moisturizing! Definitely great of my exhausted hair It feels nice on the scalp and it cleans any build ups. Although im not a big fan of the scent but i don’t really mind it as long as it does the job😁

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Decided to try this out instead of my usual method of using a proper conditioner to cowash. This did a great job of cleansing my 4c hair while still keeping it soft and moisturized. Plus, it smells great too. Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

My slightly wavy hair is loving this! I have used it twice so far. My hair is bouncy and clean....will definitely put this in my ever growing rotation of hair cleansers. Smells good, rinses easy and doesn't weigh my hair down.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Buying this for the second time. Good quality, size and scent. Really good for the health of the hair and the scalp. The package is really good

Posted on May 26, 2022

Perfect... Second time to buy.. I like it.. The smell is great.. quality is awesome.. Care igood.. Scent is good.. I like it.. i like quality is go

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great co-wash. Very easy to apply and is gentle on the scalp. The hair feel moisturized and have a bounce once dry. I love it. Will order more. Highly recommended for curly or wavy hair.

Posted on May 15, 2022

used for cowash for curly hair cleans scalp good size 283 g well good packing good scent perfect quality good for all age good package

Duhabarg
Posted on May 14, 2022

The scent is cute i use it for my kids really high quality the size is enough and so benefit from it for winder season and so gentle for sensitive skin package is fine feel happy