SG

Posted on May 16, 2022

Description No Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens or Mineral Oil Delivers Brilliant Shine & Perfect Hold Ultra moisturizing ingredients make the driest curls defined and healthy. Define & Shine Custard helps reduce hair bulk, elongates curls and provides enough hold for long lasting styles that stay. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients, Cantu restores your real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curly, coily or wavy hair with Cantu.

05e72b16-744b-4d65-8a90-c7dfc8e79e0a
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Finally a product that actually defines my curls! I've used so many different products and most of the time they just weigh down my hair. The underneath part of my hair naturally has less curl than the rest and many products end up leaving it looking almost straight. When I used this custard it gave that part pf my hair a nice curl that lasts all day. So far this is also the best product I've used for humidity. My hair will still be frizzy by the end of the day, but I think with a leave in conditioner it will be fine. Overall I absolutely love this product and will definitely buy again!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use it as the last step after the two creams I use for my curly hair care and it makes a difference in my hair, it keeps it looking shiny and fresh for a couple of days.

ad8948a5-790f-498a-b59c-2b3165507944
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

bcef13c1-cc63-4596-bbc5-93ac5636e78c
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I'm surprised with this product! This is the first time I' m using custard and I'm loving it! Works great on my curly 3a hair, nicely moisturizes, less frizz. Is unnoticiable on hair, not sticky nor stiff. Extra volume as a cool bonus.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The scent is nice, makes my hair full, shiny and manageable. I use it daily and hold my hair nicely all day, although I do combine it with other products and hairspray. This is a nice natural product without all the harmful chemicals.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love it, it moisturizes very well and defines my curls, I love the ingredients good for my sensitive scalp, my hair is definitely smoother, its good for all ages I use it after every shower, and the size is perfect it lasts for months

Posted on May 23, 2022

The smell is pleasant and not strong. It also gives a nice definition to my curls, I use it with Cantu's Moisturizing Curls Activator Cream

Posted on May 17, 2022

A lovely fresh scent and a nice moveable- hold. I use this on sopping wet hair with gel already applied. It adds definition with out looking crunchy.