SG

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Great value and size for travel!

I’ve been wanting to try this curl activator for a while so this 89ml size was perfect and also a good size for travel! Scent: like pina colada - pineapple and coconut. Sweet but not overwhelming, doesn’t linger. Use: raked the curl activator through clean, wet hair. Followed with gel, scrunched then diffuser dried. Very moisturizing and I think it also enhanced my curl pattern. I have wavy/curly hair. My hair looked good for 3-4 days without a refresh! I only needed a small amount so I think this size will last me a while, but I think I will be repurchasing! Loved it. Please thumbs up if this was helpful.

40ed2be9-4e2b-4fce-8667-2a0ba1ff511a
6023cab6-1397-4181-844c-84206865db8b
ce2aa74a-a6dc-48ea-b0ca-9e0e7099db2e
Posted on May 7, 2022

This product works great for my type 2 curls. It is light and does not weigh my hair down. I previously tried Cantu curling cream but it was too heavy for my hair, but this one is just right. This product smells smazing. It has a refreshing coconut / pina colada scent. It leaves my hair with defined, soft curls. The bottle is a big size so I think it will last a while.

155ec1b0-f359-47a2-9c81-23c74fb1ac63
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

After trying several leave-in conditioners/curl creams, I came back to this one. It is VERY moisturizing, so I only use a teeny tiny amount (maybe half a pea? on my entire collarbone-length hair) because I have very fine, low porosity hair that tends to need more protein than moisture. It’s so hard to find a good product for my hair because most curly products are intended for thicker hair and are way too rich for me… It has a strong, but nice piña colada scent which is especially lovely in the summer months. (Fine, low density, low porosity, 2B-2C waves)

7facb8e4-d4cd-484e-bb3a-c39b64a68099

I have curly hair so i used to apply mielle's leave in but the scent was too strong to handle for me, so i got this cantu moisturizing cream. I was hesitated whether to try anything from cantu on my hair because u heard alot of negative feedback about it but everbody has different hair so maybe it didn't work for some people yet it did go well for others, so i wanted to give it a shot. The size of the bottle would last 5 - 6 months which is great, has a light pleasant coconut scent. I used it after shower, the texture is thick so i recommend to use it when your hair is wet and apply 2 to 3 pumps because it spreads well through hair. I like how moisturized my curls are also the smell sets on hair which is nice. I do recommend❣

30df2e6c-9448-4225-8073-d5b792bc9ea7
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My hair loves this curl activator. It leaves my hair soft, defined and full of pump. The travel size is so convenient and the bottle is really cute. I can bring it everywhere with me, specially when I am traveling out of the city to different weather and humidity. Smells amazing.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Really brought out those curls from my usually wavy hair! The smell is amazing, if you are a fan of coconut and tropical fragrances. A little goes a long way, when applied and distributed evenly to wet hair. This natural product in such a generously sized bottle will for sure become a repeater for me!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It is really thick, so remember to emulsify heaps and ensure hair is wet enough to spread it through the volume, but overall it’s quite hydrating and moisturizing. The packaging was a bit dodge but not much spillage so I was ok. It’s a big bottle though so good size, will last you long. Has some hold, so my hair was quite naturally curly pre gel. I used only coin size on all sections and that was sufficient. All cantu products have a good smell

0cdcc142-e3fd-4013-9525-540b1a6e4cba
4de805bc-cce2-44dd-a42c-ae80f1d5beb2
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like it. It smells nice. It’s nice on the hair. After applying it to my hair I did the curling technique with ur fingers and rolling ur hair and letting it fall. I let it dry and the product kinda made my hair crunchy but not a bad crunchy just a little bit the good kind Ig to hold the curls/ waves

4f414f95-c22c-4003-be14-8709f94a3234