SG

Posted on May 11, 2022
ممتاز!

Sulfate-Free Helps Hair Retain Natural Oils Reveals Healthier, Hydrated Hair Great for Natural & Colored Hair Unique sulfate-free formula moisturizes dry, brittle hair and helps protect against split ends. Made with pure shea butter, Cantu restores your real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curly, coily or wavy hair with Cantu.

36aeaba6-10f9-4e6b-adba-066e6d8cfbf9
Posted on May 30, 2022

ooove how this sheet mask fits perfectly into my face! This is sooo refreshing and brightening and leaves my skin looking so healthy and glowing. There's also so much essence inside that even after I've already used the sheet mask, I was still able to maximize the use of the remaining essence! Will definitely recommend and repurchase again!🥰✨

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The scent is nice and it's good to use for children because the quality and size it's good for any age and the package is wonderful, it has many benefits because of his compositions

0190c0d6-3c0f-42ac-8812-8e13dcf81e87
108ea7b8-2ce5-4c2f-887c-e3b397ca50fb
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I like this conditioner, but I'm not sure if it's anything special. It smells good, but it takes some soaking to be effective. I have to apply it, tie my hair up, and do my other shower things for it to work. I give it about 5 minutes and then I'm able to comb through my curls. It's not bad, but I wish it created more slip right away.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

A great conditioner for my 4c hair. Leaves it feeling soft and moisturized, and it smells great too! I'll be buying it again in future.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Lovely product, use it in conjunction with the sulfate free shampoo.My 2 year old plays in the sand at childcare, so i have to wash her hair more often.These products dont strip the hair of moisture so they are amazing.Smells great too!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Has a very nice scent , leaves my hair moisturized, leaves my scalp feeling clean, it’s exactly what I expected and I’m very satisfied

Posted on May 17, 2022

Has a very nice scent ,leaves my hair moisturized,leaves my scalp feeling clean,it’s exactly what I expected and I’m very satisfied

Posted on May 15, 2022

used for curly hair but not sure if cgm approved use away from scalp use detangler brush good composition good size 400 ml fine smell scent amazing texture and quality a bit heavy on hair well package benefit: detangling good moisture