SG

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
Great conditioner that does basic things really well

It's not a life-changer, but it's awesome for all the basic needs for your hair. Great and gentle smoothing effect on my hair. It softens and really brings out moisture into the hair and scalp. Just use a small amount, it does really go a long way, so the bottle size will last you for a while. Recommend!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I've recently started using cantu hair care for curly hair. I can say that it definitely brings more definite curls, which is what I was going for. I like the texture it is quite thick. You don't need a lot of product for one time. At the beginning I thought that the scent was too obvious. It's like pina collada, I like the scent, but I usually prefer that my hair products do not have much scent. Although this evaporates quite quickly.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

If you're looking foe high quality conditioner with a nice composition and good price this is the one! very moisturizing it leaves the hair shiny and easy to style. It doesn't irritate the scalp good for those with sensitive scalp I recommend using it with the Cantu shampoo.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The only good thing about this product is that it brings a good scent to my hair and scalp. I don't wanna underrated the product but it's really didn't benefit me in known way. The package is good as always and it's really big though l. The size is really big.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I like it so so so so much and I will ordered again, ( third times) I can see the big difference when I used this product, the size is perfect, also package is good, and I recommend you all to try It, you will like it so so so much, go to buy it and write your experience here, share with us your test Thank you so much I hope my comments helped you.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Not only do I use this on my flyaway hair but my hubby and I use it on our hands. We both work outside all day so our hands can get dry and cracked till it hurts. We have tried all sorts of hand creams and this beats them all!

Posted on May 28, 2022

The scent is amazing I use after shampooing my hair with same brand shampoo its really moisturize the hair just keep it away the scalp so you don’t have an oily hair! The size is good for the price and it’s really affordable. The quality amazing I really recommend it! And the packaging is nice and colorful.