SG

4.6
mainecc
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Excellent

size is just right for my daily use. quality of product is very good and it has a nice scent! packaging is nicely taped so that there is no leakage. it benefits my hair so much that its not frizzy and i feel moisturize as soon as i apply. i have sensitive scalp and it didnt cause me any itchiness. take a look at my before and after pictures.

b2f8ccec-348b-4b2d-aa95-aa90d4d06759
20a4d64a-e579-4b0c-81c0-18ac70e8d367
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

love love love this ... i have tried hundreds of serums, my hair will turn crunchy or unmanageable once i leave home since i live in a humid country, but not with this.. i love how silky and and soft my hair turned out after i blow dry even when I'm out whole day it's still manageable

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

i will say i love it i use it after my shower the scent is close to coconut the quality is excellent the size is big ,and it will last for ever i think anyone on any age can use it i prefer a different packaging i benefit from the serum ,it protects my hair from heat ,it make is it shiny,and less fuzzy i don't use it on my scalp though

b53a2678-e91b-48a5-953f-d88a10b8febe
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Love this Cantu hair silk. I use it on dry and wet hair. It adds shine and makes my hair smooth and silky. The scent is wonderful, it reminds me of coconut. The size is good as I need only few drops for my long thick hair. It does not irritate my scalp.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

to try it and i read many positive reviews about this product the scent perfect i will use it from today the size and quality amazing and the package also was perfect I like the comment and reviews about this product from benefit By the way my age is 35 Its good for all hair tips

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Works so well on my dry 2b/2c hair! Smells amazing. I usually use it after my hair is dried to scrunch out my gel cast and it leaves a really nice shine. Not too greasy though I don’t use a ton. I will be trying it as an overnight treatment as well.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love love this product so much! I have dry curly hair and it breaks easily. This has helped strengthen it and is kind to my sensitive scalp. Wish they come in a bigger size so I don’t have to keep buying it all the time. I can use this up in 2 weeks.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I've been using a more expensive serum and decided to try this one to save money. I may actually like this one better. A little bit goes a long way and it provides nice shine without looking greasy. The scent is VERY strong when you first use it, it's a tropical type scent, but that fades pretty fast. And I'm thankful for that because I didn't want it to stay that strong.