SG

Malik Shukurlu
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Taste and the quality is good. Iherb packaging is nice. 200 ml (80 serving) is good size for this price. Specially is best for child ages. After taking omega kids become more attentive to learning, even memorise faster. The fish oil good to take with d3 vitamin, because d3 help assimilate fish oil good. Anyone should get with d3 any vitamins. If the review seemed to you helpful dont forget to like it =)

45a4112e-1746-4863-83cf-972a9dc78bef
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The quality is good, the ingredients are shown clearly on the bottle, the taste is natural lemon , this can use for children age 1 year and over as half small spoon in a day, the size is 200 ml, it's benefit for brain cells growth and excellence the child thinking, the frequency of use is on daily basis, improvement can be by adding a small spoon to it or something else

0b9621ac-7c92-4879-a2c5-9b4d2ecc91a8
ad5ed8ad-fde4-4d07-8431-c373a4e3e738
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Purchasing second time. After taking omega my kids become more attentive to learning, even memorise faster. The fish oil good to take with d3 vitamin, because d3 help assimilate fish oil good. Anyone should get with d3 any vitamins. Ifthe review seemed to you helpful dont forget to like it))

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Good afternoon reader! I sincerely recommend this product. 1) Perfect concentration in my opinion 2) The liquid version is best absorbed by the body 3) Easy to give to small children 4) No specific smell and taste like other brands 5) Most importantly your baby's body will thank you! May all children be healthy! And parents happy!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

So you have read all the goods on this product and it looks promising, but you still wonder, “Will my child actually take this?” I mean it’s fish oil, it must taste nasty. We have bought the orange and the lemon flavors and they are both great. My kiddos say the lemon is their favorite. Even my four year old opens wide for it. It doesn’t have a fishy flavor at all nor fish burps afterwards. I originally bought this not only for added brain growth health for them but in hopes it would help with some of the adhd like exhibitions of my then 5yr old. It did and it still does. I highly recommend this oil. Most excellent product. And no, not a paid comment here. As a mom, when you find a product that works AND your child will take it, you want to spread the word to other parents because we all know the search is hard. So search no more, this is the one.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is 2nd bottle ,my kids love it.. its strengthen their immunity 💗 also I love how I received 👌🏻 update: my 3rd bottle and it works amazing !!!

e542f1af-f003-49bc-a457-301c48771a29
73b81443-b863-4504-a7f7-390c901b476e
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Bought two of these and they arrived earlier than expected. My kids did not complain about the taste at all. Good for the heart and brain function. Will surely buy again.

840f715e-4c04-4507-bdff-5d3c3c51d6ca
Posted on May 3, 2022

Earlier I bought for my baby another one, with natural flavour, but this is fantastic 🥰 Bought the same for me, good quality and price! Like plz if You find it helpful 🙂

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My 9 year old son loves Carlson for Kids Fish Oil by Carlson Labs! He takes it with ease and the quality is great. Love it