SG

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Small and good

I was specifically looking for something easy to swallow and this was it! The size wasn't as small as I would have preferred but definitely small enough that I'm able to take it daily without choking up! Will definitely purchase again once I'm through with this bottle.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Both my husband and I take one daily. They're the only vitamins I can swallow. They seem to go out of stock very quickly so will have to double my order when they return. Hope it's soon!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have used the Carlson brand before and like it. This was my first time to try the multivitamin. I wanted a good multi without a lot of extra ingredients.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

originally I want to get a regular multi vitamins & minerals rather than this mini multi vitamins, but since the price is much better for the mini ones so I bought it this time.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Carlson Mini Multi are my spouse's favorite, easy to swallow but not always easy to find. Happy to find them here. at iHerb!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Love these vitamins. It is a complete multi vitamin mineral supplement and contains no Vitamin K which was an essential feature for me.

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

Bought it for my friend , and sadly, only after that, made deeper research and I doubt I would buy it again, as it's so much overloaded with all kinds of vitamins and minerals and some of them in really high dosages or low availability and efficient (like calcium ascorbate, not citrate or zinc citrate-not picolinate, magnesium oxide-the cheapest form, etc.. ). Find it better to have several bottles with vitamins and minerals separately and to use each of them combining with its co-factor. Also the price makes it look as derived from cheap source or maybe even synthetic once . I am happy if someone feels better from them, though)

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Great product! I would recommend buying here!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

There is nothing Mini about this product I tried it for 3 days and had swallowing issues so I threw away