SG

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

ordered for several times on this carlson fish oil product, the only difference is that now I try to order 500 ml packaging with orange flavor, I think the orange taste is fresher than lemon flavor and 500 ml packaging is more efficient than 200 ml packaging, I have felt my body healthier and most importantly bye bye bad cholesterol & bye bye cholesterol drugs

0b1e38bd-065f-4331-9b20-de99e009e588
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I previously used Cod Liver Oil from Carlson Labs, but this one seems to be higher in DHA EPA, but lower in vitamin D and A. I now take vitamin D separately. I would prefer if there was an unflavored option for this oil. I know that most people hate the fishy taste and smell, but the thing with fish oil is that it can easily go rancid and manufacturers mask this often with artificial flavors. You cant mask it if it is unflavored. Anyways, this Fish Oil in particular is IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) certified, so I guess that guarantees for the quality. The taste is nice and there is no fishy aftertaste during the day.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Carlson is by far the best brand. The quality its superior. Its made completely by fish, the best source of Omega 3. Its great for the cholesterol, I feel better since I´m using it, good benefits for the heart. The package it´s glass, pefect for the purity of the product.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is the best product ever! I've been taking this for 6 months and I have chronic back pain, joint pain and low energy due to being Vitamin D deficient. My energy level has increased, back and joint pains have subsided and I don't have to take a daily anti inflammatory anymore. I buy this item on a recurring basis. It tastes like a lucious lemony olive oil and for only having to take a tiny shot of this once a day is quite possibly the easiest supplement I've ever taken and stuck with because of the very noticeable benefits. Thnak you iHerb for the best price

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

lTlhis fish oil is absolutely the best. I"ve had many others but Carlson lemon tastes good, is easy to swallow and workks well in the digestive tract. I love it when it goes on sale, but would buy it anyway. It's worth every penny! The quality in my opinion is # One.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been using Carlson fish oil for months now and the quality is excellent! From first teaspoon till the last it tastes great and keeps well in frig. It is my go-to supplement for cognitive health as Alzheimer's runs in my family. My research from reputable Drs. helped me choose Carlson's. Pure ingredients and strict quality control measures led me to this product. Thanks for hope for us older folks!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I try to have salmon or some fatty fish at least once a week. But some weeks it’s not available and I would have the fish oil instead. The orange flavour is great tasting and doesn’t leave a four fishy taste in my mouth afterwards. It’s one of the better brands of fish oil out there! I eat it with my cod fish oil too :)

I love Carlson Lab fish oils. They have very high standards of quality. Dark glass bottle, big volume (500ml). Orange flavour but still not good enough for me.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Doesn’t at all taste like fish or even oil. Take it when fat is needed for better absorption. Good quality ingredients and packaging. Excellent source of omega. A bit pricey

Posted on May 1, 2022

I rely on Carlson quality and bought for my little one who is so picky eater.She didn’t like the taste at all.I should mix with something else.Package was excellent and the size looks enough for months.