SG

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I take Carlson Labs, Wild Norwegian, Elite Omega-3 Gems every day and have for years now. I was originally prescribed by my doctor but they are also very expensive to purchase at the grocery store so I switched to these. They are all natural which is important to me and they work like a charm!

Very good Omega-3. I have been trying many brands and this is my favorite. After a month of use, I noticed good skin hydration, it looked better, and the hair also didn't fall out, although in the spring they often fell out before. I am sure of a good effect inside the body but I have not yet passed the analysis. I drank for 3 months, I stopped for a month and will soon be ordering again. I took 2 capsules sometimes 1 at a time, this is a very good ratio of fatty acids. There is nothing from the side effects, the capsules are odorless, and there is no fish eructation. The only minus for me personally is their size, personally, it’s a little difficult for me to swallow them, but this is a small minus compared to all the pluses. I advise these vitamins. Be healthy.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

High quality when some others are falling short . Daughter is running the parents company now and has pledged to keep quality great. Just look at the label to see how pure. Also independent lab testing. If you take supplements the last thing you want is impurities. So buy this! Take advantage of my research.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have done research on which brand of Omega-3s to buy. This one checks alot of boxes. It has a good amount of DHA, 600mg and 800mg EPA. This brand is IFOS certified, from an FDA regulated facility, non-GMO, and no artificial preservatives. Its tested regularly for mercury which is important, some are not regulated. Serving size is only 2 pills per day and although they are a bit large, I don't have trouble swallowing. Alot of Omegas are on the larger side anyway. All in all I like them.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I’ve tried so many fish oil supplements over the years and all have given me nasty fishy burps or even a horrid reflux from the oil just sitting in my stomach. For a few years I simply gave up as someone who cannot tolerate fish oil supplements of any kind. Then I read a review about this product working for someone who had similar side effects to other fish oils. So I figured it was worth a try. I can honestly say, even on an empty stomach, I have literally no nasty aftertaste, burps or nausea when taking these. I now on my third jar and have already got my mother and sister taking these too. After a new months I’ve noticed great improvement- including a reduction of prescription-medicine related inflammation in my body and greater cognitive function.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Oh WOW! This is magic! Thanks to the consultant from Wholefoods for the recommendation and a detailed story, very grateful for the correct choice of the product)

014bc06f-c06b-4c58-a15b-f2712de96a2d
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The packaging is super, one large, the second small, such a travel option or for work. Since omega should be drunk during lunch. I take 2 capsules with meals. The capsules are large in size, but the jelly shell is easy to drink. Good omega ratio, quality and ingredients pleased. I took it to improve health, hair and heart. I recommend!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Excellent quality! Started taking these because recommended them to help with dry eye and they have but I also noticed after about a month of taking them my nails were growing for the first time since I took prenatal vitamins and my hair and skin have never looked better! Have taken other omega 3’s and fish oil but have never gotten results like this. Had blood work done last week and am anxious to see any results there too. I highly recommend this brand!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

One of my favorite fish oil supplements. High concentration, high quality. No fillers. These really helped me with my knee condition sometime ago, but I can tell it works for a lot of things. Just take them with fatty meals to increase absortion. If you think this answer helped you, please leave a thumb up. Thank you

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Fish oil always makes me nervous because I don’t eat fish or anything that lives in water. So I am always afraid the oil will be fishy as well. This one isn’t. I am able to take it without any concerns. When I researched this one it seemed to be one of the better ones available.