SG

Posted on Sep 6, 2021
Brilliant little soft gels that are easy to take

These are tasteless, odourless, and very little so they are perfect for me. The anti-inflammatory properties of omega 3 are more bioavailable in cod liver oil than normal fish oil, which is why I opt for these. They cost a little more than normal fish oil tablets, but they are worth it. This cod liver oil also has Vitamin A, D and E. I use the Carlson brand cod liver as it is renowned as trustworthy company.

247a52d9-337c-49ef-85e1-4738cc116435
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My child's (12 years old) feet were peeling. We went to the doctor as the symptoms did not go away for 3 months. No infections or diseases were found. The pediatrician recommended vitamins A and E. This jar has the perfect combination of components for my teenager. Just a week after the start of taking vitamins, the legs became smooth, as the young body should have.

44fdd690-3f02-4d24-afd0-155b78f1bc0e

This is a good quality product. The softgels make it very easy to swallow. The benefits for me (your mileage may vary) is that fish liver oil helps keep my knees from hurting. The packaging is good. The product was fresh. I will probably buy this again, and would definitely recommend it.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

A great quality product, we have taken this every day for years to keep our omega 3 levels up. Has the added benefit of helping with my son's ADHD, his behaviour is better and less hyper with this product. We have now moved up to a higher dosage of this same product though.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is my repeat purchase. the first bottle I used it for my 4 yrs old grandson for helping to nourish his eczema skin. It really nakes his eczema less red and less itchy, some of the rough bumpy skin on his abdomen in fact smoothen out, though it takes time that is why I am repeating my order to continue to administer to him.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I've become a firm believer in the benefits of cod liver oil recently. I bought these so I can give them to my child, so she can get the vitamin D and other health benefits. Fortunately, the pills are small enough for her to comfortably swallow. I'll buy again for sure.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

small easy to swallow capsule containing the needed omega3, vitamin A and vitamin D. I am taking 1 capsule daily just to ensure my vitamins A and D daily requirements are met. Do be careful not to overdose on these fat soluble vitamins as they are stored in liver and excess amounts over long time can cause serious damage.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The size is good for easy swallow though my young kids still prefer to bite the capsules. I bought this brand because they promise a good quality fish that safe. the package is good since they use dark bottles to prevent light. i do take cod liver oil alternately with other fish oil so i believe i can get all the benefits from the ingredients. it suitable for adult & kids.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I am allergenic to fish so can't eat anything fishy. Been looking for a workaround and finally found it, small dose/size not causing any allergy attacks for me and I am finally getting all essentials.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Small size capsule , love it , I consumed fish oil for two years and now shift to cod liver oil , I expect would enhance some effect rather that normal fish oil .