SG

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This product is god sent. I has helped my dry hair get back some moisture and its not too thin or thick either. It feels like butter when applying to your hair/scalp. For best results use a hooded dryer to steam hair with it as the quality is great.

Posted on May 8, 2022

At first when it arrived I was disappointed at how small the size of the container was. However, upon using it today, I realised a lot of it isn’t needed. It’ll actually last longer than expected. Also for the first time in a long time, after using this deep conditioner, my hair looks and actually feels healthy. I will definitely recommend it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I tray it in my hair I put it for 4 minutes I wish I put it more l really see the difference in my hair and when I blowdray my hair I finish quickly my hair wa smoth and silky ✨️✨️

b6425bd9-2887-4ff4-9218-1c515ae3329b
Posted on May 22, 2022

I’ve been using this for a while and I really love this conditioning mask! I have pretty dry wavy/curly hair and this is one of the most moisturising conditioners i’ve ever used, I don’t find that it weighs my hair down either. The scent is fairly light and more of a natural vanilla, the size is a bit smaller than most of the other masks I have but it does last me quite a while! This is honestly one of my favourite masks to use, I definitely notice my hair feeling moisturised with less frizz after using.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My hairdresser used this on my 4c dry brittle hair and recommended I buy it. This is the real deal for infusing moisture into hair and leaving it soft for days. Very very thick product use sparingly for moisture treatment best with steam or heat.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I’ve tried so many masks and this is the ONE! My hair has been so dry and brittle and this gives my hair so much moisture that lasts for days!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I did use this mask twice ,smell nice made my hair silky healthy will keep using it with leave in from sam brand.my hair is curly low porosity.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The ingredients are good The quality seems good The size is good I don't like the packaging My hair is so dry needs lots of moisture I will use and update

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Works well to moisturise my thick straight coarse hair. Smell is quite strong and can linger, not liking the vanilla plasticky smell after use personally.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Amazing 😍 try using it with a plastic head cover for at least two hours. It will transform your hair to silky shiny one