SG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Good! ENGLISH ORIGINAL REVIEW

I've been using this oil for almost a month now. i like it so much. it's very light and runny it doesn't stick. it smooths the hair and leaves a soft touch to it. it has a strong tropical smell but doesn't linger , i am using it everyday and didn't weight my hair down at all. the bottle is yellow but the oil is actually transparent. i hope my review helped ❤

d47ab372-cc80-490c-8bfd-6de9409b37fe
9065e3c7-c9a1-48d8-85df-a0904fe5917d
9c7fc7b4-6560-42e6-b1af-5d3608520a5e
f762f6a5-afb0-44f9-87a0-2352d52cb7b9
861eac77-e93f-4c46-b61f-69d499554d28

This is an all-around great product. I have curly thin hair, and this oil is the perfect consistency. It soaks into my strands but does not disappear. It also doesn’t leave a heavy residue. The scent is absolutely amazing, I couldn’t ask for a better fresh smell. This oil leaves my hair soft and silky, while allowing my curls to maintain their shape and balance. I’m impressed by this brand and the roots of where it came from. Pun intended…

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

The oil has a lovely smell. Just a little of it is more than enough for my long hair otherwise it gets too oily after my hair dries. Usually my scalp gets itchy after a few days if I don’t have time to wash it but after using the oil on my hair (I did not apply it on my scalp) my scalp no longer itches even after not washing for a few days.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Good size, Great for everyday use of replenishing the scalp. The scent isn’t so overbearing either which is nice. Would definitely recommend for Relaxed hair or even natural 4C hair. It’s moisturising and puts back all the necessary oils into the hair. Outstanding quality. No age limit to it either.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use this oil to finish my hair styling. I have curly 3a/3b hair, fine and high porosity. It leaves it shine after dry. I truly love it and I am planning to buy more. I also love the bottle as it is easy to remove the oil and also close it. It is great to travel.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I highly recommend this oil to everyone, first of all it really smells SO GOOD, and second of all it really helps my dry scalp, I use it almost every 3-4 days and leave it. My scalp and ends feel so hydrated and moisturized, you're definitely paying a fair price for the size and its components.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Really light scent that isn’t overwhelming. Perfect size, as a little goes a long way! Great packaging, including the nozzle which is really helpful. I usually just scrunch this on my ends after I put my leave in conditioner. It does keep my scalp moisturised, but not my ends, I find my ends get pretty dry by the next day. So I just keep reapplying a tiny amount.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I bought this because of a review on growing in edges. Keeping fingers crossed, but hey even if it doesn't work I shall be buying more. It is a nice light oil and smells divine!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Looks good for the hair. The shape of the bottle makes it easy to apply to the hair. The ingredients is beneficial for the hair

Cherryxzee
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

this convenient hair oil is a mixture of 7 types of oils to maintain a healthy hair and scalp. it has multiple benefits and can be 30 minutes prior to hair wash for the best results at least once a week. easy to use and wash-off. lovely scent.