SG

Posted on May 29, 2022
Just fine

This was the fifth flavor I tried. It tastes more like chocolate than mint. It's not comparable to sweets that use a creamy mint layer. I appreciate that they offer different flavors though. As their other products, this one uses basically the same base ingredients and healthy sweeteners. Perfect for keto friends who look for cereals that have the consistency of corn-based cereals.

d1ff262e-4c2e-4445-b397-3e5c80f68044
9b358a8f-a077-4c99-a92e-92ed79830b25
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I like it a lot with a yogurt. I tried all of the flavors and I think the maple one is my favorite. Chocolate mint is a close second, just keep I’m mind it really gets stuck in your teeth so don’t eat the chocolate one if you’re in public and can’t wash your teeth/ floss right away 😂

8c26c388-708f-4b1e-90cb-a137385f1e16
Posted on May 24, 2022

Although somewhat pricey for the amount you get, I love this cereal. It has a great chocolatey taste and retains its crunch well when milk is added. Best of all it is both keto and vegan-friendly!! I also love that it does not rely on soy as a protein base an I know what all the ingredients are.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great taste, quality ingredients, and convenient package size. Great snack or breakfast food. Recommend eating by adding milk or even consuming plain similar to granola. Eye catching, resealable package. Good serving size and great health snack and can be used as an alternative to a dessert which is an added benefit.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I was pleased that the mint element is quite subtle. The Catalina Crunch banana flavor was really overwhelming (and I like banana flavor) in a bad way. This was much more palatable and didn't leave a bad aftertaste. Super-crunchy and yummy and doesn't my my blood glucose level spike.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Taste great! Feel like I discovered this too late. I'l on diet and the macros on these cereals are amazing, albeit being a bit expensive. They're now my daily staple so I'm getting all the different flavours to change them up. Highly recommended! and please don't ever discontinue this...

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is THE BEST keto/diabetic friendly cereal, hands down! The flavor and crunch reminds me of old school kid's cereal and the flavors are awesome! My wife, who is diabetic, is so happy to have cereal again that she can eat without worrying about her blood sugar! The mint chocolate also tastes like Girl Scout Thin Mints!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I will give this a 5 star given it is keto friendly, low carb, low sugar, high fiber and high protein content which gives you a sense of fullness after a serving. Taste wise, it is more chocolatey than minty. In fact, I hardly smell and taste the mint, I picked this as I was curious abt mint chocolate flavor cereal so do not expect much from mint.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Very crunchy. No weird taste. Tastes kind of like like oreos without the filling. clear flavor of rich date chocolate and mint. It's also a little bit savory because of the lack of sugar... it's actually kinda crunchy so i eat it dry in little handfuls. Looking forward to trying the other flavors.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Super yummy and indulgent way to have breakfast. Great quality, great taste, and versatile - have it for breakfast with milk or yoghurt, or pop some in a container for snacking on the go