SG

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Good

A refreshing and juicy mix of orange peel and hibiscus with 100% daily value Vitamin C for Immune support (caffeine free) Single-serve bags provides flexibility to make by the glass or by the pitcher. Made with tea granules that are made specifically to dissolve in cold water for great taste. Brews directly in cold water in 5 minutes (or longer for bolder flavor) for ultimate convenience. Non-gmo Project Verified

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The taste is very mild so i like it as a light drink. it's not sweet- i like that too. The tea bags are not individually wrapped so I need to store it in a tight box so bugs wont share the blend with me:)

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Quite a nice brew, lovely that it brews up in cold water so well. Bright and citrusy. It's nice to makeeasy unsweetened iced tea in your water bottle.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

New product for us. We enjoy the ease of cold brew iced tea and enjoy Celestial Seasonings teas. Looking forward to enjoying this as the weather warms up.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Convenient and delicious. Slight orange fragrance. Perfect with some stevia as a healthy alternative to soda

4ad25f2b-245b-48cd-b928-e23975950f6d
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This specific one doesn’t have such rich taste comparing to the other flavours from this brand. The taste is very very mellow. I do like it I just don’t reach it as much as I reach the other flavours.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

These teabags make delicious iced tea quickly and easily, and caffeine-free too. Love Celestial Seasonings' quality teas.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I've tried all these cold brews, this isn't as bad as the tropical one but I'm not drinking this one either. the lemon one and red white blue are the only good ones I think.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Tastes a bit too bitter... so I didn't like it without adding a sweetener, but I usually prefer to drink my tea sugarless

Posted on May 4, 2022

It's refreshing but i feel like I would have loved another flavor more.