SG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Excellent tea. I love this brand. Delicious, high-quality decaffeinated tea, 20 tea bags in a paper bag wrapped in cardboard. Eco-friendly. A bag of tea in a glass of boiling water of half a liter without sugar arranges me. Sour and delicious. My daughter adds sugar and puts in the fridge. pleasure.

9941615b-a470-458e-8bdf-30dfd6798a6c

There's nothing that I dislike about these flavors so far they've all been good. I've been especially surprised how much I like the orange and the lemon. When I add honey to the lemon it's like having the Lemon Drop candy, it tastes wonderful. Raspberry is my favorite and it will be my go-to but lemon comes in as a close second now.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I brew the Wild Berry Zinger tea with Celestial's Lemon Zinger in a large pitcher and then put it in the refrigerator for cold tea. I drink at least a large glass of it each day--it's a staple for my diet. When the Wild Berry was no longer available in grocery stores, I was thrilled to find it available at iHerb!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The ingredients make this tea blend taste great. It is a high-quality product which is a nice benefit. I don't think it has any caffeine so it doesn't keep me up if I drink it in the evening. I use a little honey in it to make it taste even better. This Wild Berry Zinger is great whether it is served hot or cold.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This herbal tea's taste is a lovely combination of sweet-ish and sour-ish delicious, with a mild, pleasant berry scent. I like to drink it in the evenings when I'd rather not drink caffeinated drinks. The teabags don't have any strings, as seems to be the norm for this brand.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Never saw this in the stores near me. Yummy. I roll up a tea bag and stuff into my water bottles. It is a nice change from the other zinger flavors. Its not as tart but very flavorful. This is on my subscribe and save. I haven't tried it hot yet, I am just making refrigerator tea with it. Very happy with this.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

We love Celestial Seasoning teas. We live in Israel where the better herb teas are quite expensive. Regular priced is a bit high but when iHerb has a sale or a discount coupon offer, it can run cheaper than herb teas here. The only thing I don't like about their products is that they are not individually wrapped which makes it bulky to store as we have to keep each type in its own box to identify them. Individually wrapped teas are more transportable and work well in our tea box which we bring out for guests and also can be stored in zip lock bags. In the states we can buy Celestial Seasonings in restaurant supply stores which do come individually wrapped. I wish iHerb would carry that packaging instead of this type.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The tea is of very high quality. It's good hot and cold. I bought the one with the 6 different kinds, and this one was the best in my opinion. So I ordered it separately. Seems true to what is written re: the ingredients on the box. I've trying many herbal tea kind to find the perfect one. this one is rated pretty high on my list.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Lots of flavor and i love the acidity, it's very fresh! I like to use it for cold drinks. Just one bag is enough for a light infusion on a jug. I drink it without sugar for refreshing drinks and just a little for warm ones : )

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great taste tea! The tea flavor is zinger which means it contains hibiscus tea along with the mix of berries. The smell is very fragrant yet doesn’t smell artificial. Absolutely love this brand!