SG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Quick and efficient shopping and shipping

This is a staple item for me and became increasingly difficult to find in the stores, until eventually they stopped carrying it all together. I quickly found it on this site and shipping is incredibly fast. Everything about shopping this online store has been quick and efficient.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The flavor of this tea is a little too mild for my taste--I'd prefer a stronger mint flavor or stronger ginger flavor--but it includes a lot of quality ingredients with a multitude of healthy properties. I like drinking it after dinner.

Very good and delicious I love these single bag celestial teas

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This organic herbal tea is both refreshing and soothing in the evening. No caffeine is a plus.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Tastes very minty and has a slight after taste of ginger, these are lovely!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Just ok, nothing special

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is individually wrapped. There is a description of caffeine-free and gluten-free. Using one per mug, the extraction time is 4 minutes. The color of the tea after extraction is light brown. It doesn't smell so much, but when you take a sip, you can feel the smoothness of mint in your nose. Also, you can feel the spiciness of ginger properly later. The taste is smooth and easy to drink, and it is used for relaxing time and changing the mood at work.

8d758666-92ca-4d69-aa20-29eca59e055d
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A new line of Celestial Seasonings? ?? Is it the one? It was individually wrapped! It says ginger mint, but the flavor was much weaker than I expected (T_T) Personally, I wanted to feel more ginger, mint and ginger! It's not that it's not delicious, but I think it's a lipi.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

All of the teawell series are delicious. I buy them often because of the celestial quality and ingredients, as well as the taste and scent. It is caffeine-free and blends well, so it is easy to drink. It has a strong mint flavor and moderate ginger flavor, so you can drink it without any hesitation.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The taste of the tea is not pungent at all, rather slightly spicy, herbal color, there is a slight mint chill. The taste is pleasant, I liked it! And I also felt the action, the stomach is working well. Tea warms up in the evening. I will buy more.