SG

Posted on May 28, 2022
Nice Honey Chamomile Flavor!

I really like the Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile. All Celestial Seasonings teas are great quality. The Honey Vanilla Chamomile is great if you like chamomile tea but want to try something a little different. The honey vanilla notes are very soothing and make for a great herbal tea (no caffeine)! I'm so glad iHerb sells Celestial Seasonings.

This flavour doesn’t seem to be in Canada so I thought it would be good to try as I was getting bored with Sleepytime Vanilla. I love this tea! I only have to use one tea bag instead of two. The flavour is so tasty and relaxing. I have drank it plain and I’ve also used a bit of raw honey and it just made the flavour a bit stronger. I wish they would carry this in Canada. I got it on sale here so it wasn’t too expensive. I would definitely buy it again!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I am a big fan of Celestial seasonings herbal teas and have tried many of them. This one is one of my favorites. Very pleasant, mild taste and aroma. 20 bags inside which is very good (not 18 like the other tea boxes!). It has no coffeine so I can drink it in the end of the day, just to relax before going to sleep. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Ordered this on iHerb for my husband who absolutely loves this specific Celestial Seasonings tea. He likes the combination of the honey-vanilla chamomile and the added factor that it is caffeine free means that he can enjoy a cup in the evening. He has tried another brand but did not like it. It was difficult to locate in each of the supermarkets within our community and surrounding areas, so I was very happy that I could order it through iHerb. He highly recommends this tea for anyone who favors chamomile tea.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My new favorite nighttime tea. The aroma is lovely, and it tastes so yummy - just the right hint of sweetness. It's like a warm, comforting hug :)

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This tea has the soothing quality of chamomile but with the lovely addition of honey and vanilla. The flavor and aroma are wonderful. I like to drink chamomile tea for help with anxiety and digestion, but this particular blend makes for an even more calming cup of tea.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This is my summer tea, I put several bags in a glass jug outside and make sun tea. It's sweet with no sweetener and so refreshing. I especially like each bag is not in an individual wrapper making it easier for sun tea.

Katy
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Excellent quality with pure ingredients. Taste great and soothing. Love that it's caffeine free which doesn't affect my sleep. Will continue to buy this brand.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Very tasty blend of ingredients and has a light, orange vanilla scent. A great evening wind down drink. Will continue to purchase this tea and try other flavours from this brand.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

A flavourful and sweet tea. A perfect tea for when you are feeling under the weather. It also comes with a lot of tea sachets per package. Calming and relaxing and 100% natural ingredients. The best part- there is no need to add more sweetener.