SG

Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Best pre workout! Long lasting energy, strength and endurance

My favourite pre workout! I've tried so many brands but this one gives me the energy, strength and endurance I need for a long, hard workout at the gym! It makes me feel like a warrior! I also love the flavour, quality ingredients and it doesn't keep me up all night. Will be reordering many more!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The product quality is really amazing. The taste is delicious and it is helpful for your workout routine. It is very efficient and its dosage is acceptable. The package is perfect and it has so many benefits. It increase energy levels and it can be helpful for faster results. It is composition of pre-workout elements that aim for a great workout routine.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The taste is great and it takes about 15 minutes to kick in. I love the tingly feeling when working out and it keeps me focused. I noticed that I am able to run longer during cardio workouts and my muscle pump is better. I have also shredded a bit of fat and exceas water. I highly recommend C4 Ultimate Shred.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

the formula is super effective, in fact its so strong in the way in and out 😂 u will fill it a short time after taking

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I regularly take the regular version of C4 and have good results mentally and physically. It therefore made sense to try the Ultimate C4. Unfortunately this gave me noticeable heart palpitations and hand tremors. Even taking half a scoop had the same effect. There are some novel ingredients like TeaCrine which might be responsible for these side effects. I’ll stick with regular C4.

Posted on May 28, 2022

very useful product and let you finish your workout perfectly

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Powerful pre workout but I didn’t like the taste

Posted on May 23, 2022

Awesome .. quick efficiency .. nice taste best pre workout

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Sweat like crazy don’t use caffeine during course

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

tasks great and the results are as expected