SG

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Trusted Brand

My experience of Cetaphil is that is gentle and good for sensitive skin. I use this cream on my baby's face for dribble rash and it seem to clear it up. It is a good size which lasts us for a long time. I would also use this for nappy rash.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is my second purchase from this item. It’s gentle on babys skin and makes it soft and well moisturized. I have been using since the baby’s age was one week and it didn’t cause any irritation whatsoever. I use it with cetaphil body wash and it leaves babys skin so moisturized.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I received this today and used it immediately on my 7 week old baby. Her forehead and eyebrows were so dry and scaly. Hours after using this cream I see a very significant improvement of her condition. It’s ingredients are perfect for sensitive skin, well balanced on texture and smell. I’m so far very happy.

We have tried this before from our local pharmacy. This is a wonderful and gentle lotion perfect for little one’s sensitive skin. We love cetaphil as it is tested and proven to be gentle for babies. Im happy to have found this also in iherb at a much lower price. Will surely be buying it here from now on.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

my dad used to use cetaphil face wash and cream for his eczema so i knew it was a brand specializing in skin care. this baby cream was everything i was looking for! calming subtle calendula scent, and locking in moisture without being sticky. in the mid winter my baby’s skin is red and dry but this cream after bath works wonders. will definitely be a regular on my order list

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My 5 year old has very sensitive skin. Most lotions make her face burn, but this cream doesn't bother her skin. In my opinion, it feels and smells much better than petrolatum, but gives the same result.

920d48f4-b9b1-466c-b15d-11cad487bbbd
Posted on May 6, 2022

Soft smell, great for face and body, perfecr size to travel with, very gentle on the baby skin. Works really good for my baby. We use cetaphil shower gel as well.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Must have it

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Helped get rid of scaly spots on my new one's face after consistent use. Don't enjoy the scent upon application, however this dissipates after a little while. Overall great quality!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The cream perfectly moisturizes the skin, from the first use, I can see the result, my child has atopic dermatitis for a long time looking for a suitable product, this cream did a great job. Suitable for all seasons