SG

Nathan
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Good, but used to be better!

Still a great product, but the old version is missed. The previous formulation was for use on face and body and was approved by the National Eczema Foundation. The new face and body wash is no longer approved by the NEF. This one is, but it is body only so expect it to sting if it gets in eyes.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The doctor recommended this item for my baby’s eczema and its super effective nice scent easy to use, affordable you can see the benefits in few use. Gentle for sensitive baby skin

BomBom
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Bought it for my friend's baby girl. Cetaphil is overpriced locally and that was why I ordered from iherb for her. It is a high quality body wash for babies and the package is convenient since it's a pump bottle. I wish there is a bigger size.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Makes my son’s skin less dry and itchy. The amount is small so next time I’ll order more than one.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My LO's eczema actually got better. I will continue to use for my baby.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I really like this product it suits my sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great for babies. Even great for adult with sensitive skin. Very gentle cleanser

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Helps relieve rash. Used it for my 6month old who had bad rashes. It helped calm it down.